First of all, I’d really like to thank The Legacy for nominating me for this award. It was completely unexpected, and I appreciate both the nomination and the reason he gave for it. You should go check out his blog (One day at a time…It will get better…Eventually…). I especially liked his posts Monologue #1 and About the Illusion and Pointlessness of the Future.
Rules for participating in Blogger Recognition Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
How my blog got started:
I started writing a blog because I have a lot of pent-up problems that I was having trouble expressing, and the blog was (still is) a way for me to get my feelings and opinions out. Really it just started as an online diary.
I’m really pretty new here (I started maybe two months ago) so I’m really the one who could use advice, but if I had to say anything, I’d say write from your heart and use good grammar (I know that sometimes I’m guilty of not following that second piece).
Who I nominate: (10 blogs)